Saturday, October 13, 2007

After a week of not getting any sewing done, much less even stepping into the studio, I am feeling a wee bit itchy!
I am going to hunker down and work out some ideas that are demanding to come to fruition.
Cross over tops and wide leg pants. Tunic shirts and ruffled skirts. Belts and appliques.
I'll show you a belt I did for my son. He was allowed the pick from my stash and this is what he chose - it's a brown knit fabric with skulls that I interfaced and backed with brown denim. It's fully reversible and finished with a military style 1.5" buckle. He wears it often. We are thinking of making at least one more with his school mascot on it - a falcon. I seems like a good opportunity to do some block printing. I'll let you know!
Off to the studio . . .


No comments: